Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
All of my print are shipped worldwide through Bay Photo Lab with USPS and FedEx.
Bay Photo Lab will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Crate for MetalPrints 30x40 & smaller $45.00 (optional)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $65.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $100.00 (required)
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed to the fulfillment artist separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me at email@example.com regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
Please contact me at email@example.com if you wish to return/exchange/refund your purchase.
If the print is damaged, please keep all packaging and email me with you order number for further instructions.
All of my prints are processed through Bay Photo Lab and they do not accept returns. Unless the print is damaged, I will only be able to refund the profit made (retail cost minus the wholesale cost and transaction fees). Shipping on non-damaged returns will be at the purchasers expense. Once the returned item is received, I will submit the refund via Paypal or mailed check (purchaser's choice).
How can I keep up with your new work?